DBpedia Spotlight is a tool for annotating mentions of DBpedia resources in natural language text, providing capabilities useful for Named Entity Recognition, Name Resolution, amongst other information extraction tasks.
If you are a user, you may want to check:
- Web Service: RESTful interface that takes text as input and returns annotated text as output.
- Would you like to install it in your server? See: Installation
- See some tips on how to join the community
- Read the guide lines of how to contribute
- How to set up your dev environment with IntelliJ or Eclipse
- More Installation instructions.
- Want to use the tool with your own data or help with internationalization?